Location : Muscat - Oman
Nature of Business: Medical Laboratories.
Nature of Entity: Company being monitored by Corporate office in KSA.
1. Detail with all day to day financial and accounting transaction for the company and its branches.
2. Recording all the daily revenue in cash and credit in the accounting system.
3. Recording all the expenses on a daily basis in the accounting system.
4. Monitor and control the cash and bank balances and cashflows.
5. Monitor the customer receivable balance and prompt for proper collection and no overdues.
6. Control of the payroll and settlement of the same on monthly basis.
7. Control over the Prepaid and Accruals for the company and closing the monthly closure.
8. Preparation of the Management Reports as per to the Corporate structure and communicate on timely basis to the Corporate Finance Team.
9. Control over the Fixed Assets and other legal property of the Company and have good control over the management of the same.
10. Over look upon the legal documents of the company pertaining to the financial and legal structure required to be maintained with the finance team.
11. Control over the yearly audits and audit reports to be completed on proper time.
12. Perform all timely reporting to the Management and Corporate Company with in the time line set up for the whole Group.
13. Manage all inter company transaction and record the same and reconcile it on a monthly basis.
14. Detail with the vendors, customers, employees, public interested with the company in good manner and best way.
15. Closure of the books for each month and on annual basis.
1. Graduate from Finance (like B.com, MBA- Finance or any other Finance degree)
2. Should be good in English and Arabic
3. Should be available to work in Oman
Company Budget to pay a total Package of Omani Riyal per month 650/=.
Interview would be conducted through Online - Skype. (Hence please send the Skype ID with the email application)
Interested candidates can apply to my email [email protected]